Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Hey Not Dead

I have finals this week, so this is probably my last post for a while. Like until the 19th or so, at which point I am on break again.
I am still trying to decide what to do with those dolls. Right now I'm thinking Dave Strider from Deuce, and a Jade from the Cleo, if we can find her, and then the Draculaura is still up for debate. Sadly she won't be Meenah because Meenah needs fish ears, and Draculaura doesn't have those.
But I think I will probably end up making the entire cast of Homestuck, minus the ancestors (the dancestors are pretty much the same thing, so that's pointless, really). Because even if I only stuck to my favorites, I'd end up with others because I ship them, like an Aranea for Meenah, and an Equius for Nepeta, and a Roxy for Jane, whose character design I really love, and a Sollux for Aradia, and a Feferi for Sollux/Eridan, and a John for Vriska, and a Tavros for Vriska, and a Gamzee for Tavros, and so on and so forth. Thus you see I might as well make everyone.
But I don't know what I want to do with Draculaura. Either way I have to repaint her, so it really, I suppose, will depend.
But these are the pictures I might (I haven't decided yet) use as Dave's and Jade's references, since the original comic is not too helpful:
Jade Harley by singingcatartist12

No comments:

Post a Comment