Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Customs?

So, yeah. Red's in but all my pictures are not currently where I am. So I'm looking at custom Homestuck dolls made from MH on the Internet instead.
Here's a Terezi:
Terezi is one of my favorites
Here's a group of someone's customs:
Tavros, Vriska, Feferi, Aradia, Terezi, Karkat, Nepeta, and Kanaya
Here's a Jade, who is really really good (and I don't like the black Fickr base but couldn't remove it):












































Here's some good custom bases:
The werewolf one for the Rainbow Drinker Kanaya
Since my sister gave up Moster High, I have all four or so of of her dolls to do with what I will. I'll probably keep Frankie, I like her face. But that leaves Cleo, Draculaura,  Deuce, and Toreli (I think?). What to do with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment