Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

Hi Guys

No, it's not the review post/ new dolls thing. I just ordered them like Friday, what did you expect?
My mom's computer came in but the old computer needs wiped and software before it can be mine, so it'll probably still be a few weeks. But anyway. Anyone else hoping for the first glance of the GoTY 2015? Her name will be Grace apparently, and I am personally hoping that she will be African-American, because that is what I picture. Though Chinese also wouldn't be bad.
New Ever After High Dolls:
Kitty Cheshire! Yay more Alice in Wonderland themed dolls! Except that the Cheshire Cats is a cat and somehow he has a human daughter...you know, let's not dwell on that...

Holly and Poppy O'Hair
Hah hah puns. I actually really like Poppy (I think...is she the older one with the purple hair?) but alas, two packs strike again. I may not ever get them...

Also, we've heard stuff about a Ginger Breadhouse? Sounds exciting. Anyways, I have to go eat. Bye! (And hopefully see you next time with three shiny new dolls).

No comments:

Post a Comment