Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Ok, So Umm....

It's confession time. It's about the Obitsus. I...haven't really bonded to them. And by haven't really, I mean, mostly not at all. I want a doll that I'm *really* bonded to, like Like Martie. Or possibly Tiggy. Or maybe even Miranda or Omi. I know no doll is perfect, but for what I consider important, I thought the Obitsus would do it. I'd bond to them and it would all be great. Yeah, I haven't done that. Since the wigs arrived, I have a serious lackluster feeling towards them. I just haven't attached like I thought I would. Or at all.
I can blame it on the names, the wigs, the disproportionate heads, but at the end of the day, it's all me.
I have found some cheap-ish BJD dolls online. I was thinking of trying a 1/4 or 1/3 size. They might have what I need for it to click. Because that's the last think the Obitsus have done for me. It hasn't clicked. Maybe the larger size, along with the benefits that come with that, such as more eyes, more wigs,  more shoes and easier sewing/easier to find patterns might help. I won't be able to get it for a while, though.
Anyway, sorry for depressing you.
If you want to own the Obitsus, comment and we'll talk. Like with the buying, we probably can't do anything for a while, but if you comment now, you can get dibs or whatever. I don't even know fi I'm selling them seperate or what. So comment and we'll discuss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment