Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Names, Winners, and Other News


Sorry I haven't been posting much, but finals and the end of the semester are coming up, so I've has school stuff to do. But I've finally decided on names, announcing the winners, the prizes, and other things.
Meet Eri: Her full name is Erianna Avery. Sfinishednamed Eri after Eri Kitimura, who voices Sayaka in Madoka Magica. Sayaka's one of my favorites, and Eri Kitimura also was the voice provider for CUL, a vocaloid. The Arianna name inspiration came from Anna, who commented on the Sunday Showcase. Avery came from two people, Dir3ction3r and Live Laugh Love AG. 
Sayaka Miki
CUL

Meet April: She doesn't have as exciting name inspirations. Her full name is April Lark. Lark comes from BrightShadows, and April from Dollygirl.

The prizes: You winners each get to choose one:

  1. An art commission-these are hand-drawn, and may not be very good, but I will draw one person, character, or doll, provided I have pictures of them. I will scan it in and email it to you. if you want an example of my art, there is one below, but it is not finished.
  2. A photo-comic story that I will do with my dolls-I will take pictures and put your words on it, using the computer or my tablet. This will be posted here, if you so choose. 
  3. Bragging rights-this speaks for itself.
And I have a follower? Since when? Thanks, I guess. I'll update the Important Dolls page with their personalities later. 

9 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for picking my name. Should I email you???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, that would be fine. I don't want to leave my email in a comment, so is yours on your blog somewhere (cuz mine isn't :P). Plus, are you the one who followed me?
      Dollgirl4

      Delete
    2. Yes, I followed you. :)
      Here's my email: tuttifrutti910(at)rocketmail(dot)com

      Delete
    3. I tried to email you, but it said your adress was invalid. Is there any other way I can contact you?

      Delete
    4. That's so strange! Are you sure? Maybe try again? There's not really any other way...

      Delete
    5. I mistyped. It should be there now.

      Delete
  2. I put forest and lark in my reply to your last post. I didn't see my name as the winner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very sorry I missed you. You may, of course, still pick a prize. Sorry again!
      Thanks for telling me.
      Dollgirl4

      Delete
    2. I'll pick the third option - bragging. thanks for liking the name i suggested. Enjoy your gorgeous dolls.
      Tali from Israel.

      Delete