Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Friday's Movie Night



"What's'this?"
"It's a chocolate bunny, dear."
"Is it good?"
"Just try it."

"Ok...If you say so."

"Mmm. It IS  good. Can I have another?"

"Here you go, Lucy."

"Why does it look like a rabbit?"

"Oh. That was yummy."

"Can I have another?

"Only if you don't tell her."

"Yay! Thank you!"

"Mmm!"

"What are we watching?"

"It's called Labyrinth, dear. You'll like it. It's a fantasy movie."



"Oooh. Those goblins are creepy."



"Wow...I do like this move." 

"Eww! That eyeball moss is grossss!"



"Why are they bursting into spontaneous 80's music?"

"I'm not sure."
"Oh. Ok then."



"I don't know if I like this move very much."
"That's fine. It's not for everyone."



"He looks like a butterfly dog combined with a pirate."

Then we watched some Ted Talks.

No comments:

Post a Comment