Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Sunflower Blogger Award

I received this award (well, actually, I claimed it, cuz Natalia over at All These Little Things couldn't think of people to do it) about maybe the Monday before last. And now, here it it!
THE RULES ARE
1. Share 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer 11 questions set by your nomination blogger
3. Nominate 11 bloggers
4. Set questions for the nominated bloggers.

1. I collect dolls! Rather obsessively. 
2. I'm turning into a major fangirl (of a ton of stuff you've maybe or maybe not heard of)...
3. I can sing (not really, but I like to think I'm good, until someone tells me to stop caterwauling)
4. Rin is probably my favorite Crypton-loid (with Meiko and Luka close second and third, respectively).   
5. I'm a bit of a musical hypocrite. 
6. Bokuranu is a slight obsession (it's awful but I love it so much)
7. My favorite bands are The Decemberists, and The Civil Wars. 
8. I love listening to Les Miz. 
9. I adore writing- both poetry and fiction. 
10. I'm trying to improve my art by coming up with webcomic/comic/manga characters
11. My favorite Vocaloid Song is Alluring Secret~Black Vow (Enn Sing's cover). 
12. A bonus fact-I'm a gigantic nerd. 

Hot or cold?
Oh my god, hot. I HATE being cold.
Fall or spring?
Um...I love both!
Vanilla or chocolate?
Vanilla!
Apple or Android?
Both again!
Favorite flower?
Violets, probably...um...lavender roses are also pretty. Plus cherry blossoms are amazing!
Favorite food?
Fruit!
Dream place to live?
New York, or maybe England or New Zealand. Australia's nice but I don't want to live there. Too many things that can kill you. 
What do you want to be when you're older?
A writer (Unbeknownst to all you blog people, I write a TON). 
What color is your hair?
My hair's blonde-ish...I think. 
Style?
Shower...finger comb...
Messy or neat?
A little of both, if you're referring to my hair style and also in general. I prefer to be neat but sometimes I gots more to do than clean!

Questions For Nominees
Manga or Comics?
Books or Kindle?
Favorite TV show?
Favorite Book?
Favorite Season?
Have you dyed your hair?
Middle Name
Cats or Dogs?
Favorite Animal?
Favorite Food?
Favorite Subject?

Nominees: 
Anyone who wants to!

Chao!


No comments:

Post a Comment