Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

New Peeps!

So anyway, I had a pretty crappy birthday party. There was just drama and some crap I really didn't need on my birthday...Now that that's out of the way, let's get on to dolls! I know I haven't posted in a while, but seriously, dudes, high school takes up a crapload of time. The next day after my party, I got my presents from my family and they are awesome (both presents and family :D). So, from my wonderful sister, I got a Luka figma! She's most certainly got some flaws (paint problems, one leg being noticeably longer than the other, don't get me started on the STAND), but I love her all the same!
So here are some pictures of her- there aren't very many because posing her is SO frustrating.









Then, from my amazing parents, I received the Aston-Drake Child Alice Doll I'd been lusting over. She's adorable and the sweetest thing ever! I love her soooo much! With her being much easier to pose, I took many more pictures of her!

















At some point later (probably March, cuz with high school and other real life stuff is gonna happen until March) I shall make a photostory with Ana and Luka titled, "Anna and the Mysterious Singing"
Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment