Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Lately, I Haven't Been Doing Much With My Dolls...

Don't worry, I still love them and am not outgrowing them. They are still a big part of my life- the little people who share a room with me. I just haven't been doing much with them, as I have had a relapse of my illness. It's nothing major, but being sick takes up a lot of time. And it makes me completely exhausted, so I've been sleeping way more than usual. This is partly because part of my illness causes me to miss sleep- like sometimes, three or four hours a night.  So even though I haven't been going to school, which means more time, I've been sleeping or sick or feeling blaughy, which means, no time for dolls or blogging- or, coincidentally, Nanowrimo. I am way behind. But this is a doll blog, so I won't get into that here. I am just not in the mood to do anything, really.
Hopefully after illness fades, and Nanowrimo ends, I will post more.

P.S. I'm sure you've seen Isabelle by now. I like her quite a bit, as she's the closet thing to a "me" doll AG has. And, she's a dancer, which I am, so she will probably come live at my house. I hopre I real hate her collection, though, so I can buy Saige's stuff- or more dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment