Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Dilemmas/Updates

Ok, I am torn... Do I wait until Azone comes out with a doll I really, really, really love, or do I buy Zora, whom I like quite a bit and have ideas for a personality for, and also room ideas for... Or do I try and win Ebay auctions for ones I like... I DUNNO! HELP ME! (Leaning towards buying Zora, who is an adorable gamer girl)... Here's another picture... To refresh your memory...
[close]
Pico EX Cute Angelic sigh Lien  (Fashion Doll) Item picture2
Another dilemma... Do I buy Izzy, who is adollable, or Lillith? Here's images of both...

Lillith is so PURTYFUL!

ADOLLABLE! :)

Updates GOTY 2014:
Look on Doll Diaries for the pics, but she kind of looks a lot like me... So she will come live with me, though if not her accessories...

Updates:
I now have the Our Generation Yoga Outfit, and one of the retro accessory sets...
Done now, good-bye, more posts later...

No comments:

Post a Comment