Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Matilda Monday #14

So this week, Bitsy was moved, two days were not happening at school for no reason at all, and we got new dolls!
3 of them. They are Merida, who is the only one "awake" like us at the moment. The other two, Merida said, "It is their destiny to be someone else, not the doll they were made to be, and so they won't awake until they are who they are meant to be."
Huh. I didn't know that, but I guess you learn something new everyday.
Also, Saige got her hair redone, the bookshelf where most of the smaller dolls live was rearranged, and there is glitter on everything, according to the Blogger, because Merida's dress is very glittery.
I'm back in my original outfit (finally!!), and I am being entered in the Dresses round of the photo contest over at Silence's blog (link HERE) in the Blogger's sister's Safari Sundress from American Girl.
Ta ta, peoples!

No comments:

Post a Comment