Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

AZONES!

I know I haven't been posting lately... But here are some Azone Pure Neemo Dolls I want (someday!)...

I want to name her Miku, after one of the Vocaloid singers I like... I have recently gotten into this... Listening to the English dubs by You Tubers...

The doll above was the one I saw that made me want Azone (not just want to see what it was..) Probably won't get her, though...
[close]
EX Cute 9th Series Komorebimori no Dobutsutachi Bambi / Raili (Fashion Doll) Item picture5 [close]
EX Cute 9th Series Komorebimori no Dobutsutachi Bambi / Raili (Fashion Doll) Item picture13
And I want her because everyone says I remind them of a deer, and she is a deer...She'd be named after Bambi's wife, Faline...
[close]
Pico EX Cute Snotty Cat Koron  (Fashion Doll) Item picture1
I want her because she reminds me a bit of Dawn, off of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (one of my favoite shows), so her name would either be Dawn or Michelle (the actor who plays Dawn's name)...

Maybe someday, they will all be mine...

And then there's an auction for a nude dollie with a mad face... I may not win, but right now my head I call her Ms. Grumpy-Face. (And I'd link to the auction, but than one of you might steal her, and we don't want that...) I may not win her, but one with magenta hair, but she's my least favorite of the on-market dolls. I really, really want her. The auction ends Monday, so you'll hear then or Tuesday, depending on what time it ends... If I don't win either, Zara/Zera/Zera/Zelda/Zana will come live with me... Here's a pic... As you can tell, her final name is unknown...
[close]
Pico EX Cute Angelic sigh Lien  (Fashion Doll) Item picture2

No comments:

Post a Comment