Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Questions

This is a Q&A post with questions I thought you might be having after my three week absence:
Q: Are you dead?
A: No.
Q: Have you gotten any new dolls?
A: I wish!
Q: Are you still sick?
A: Yes.
Q: So, what have you been doing besides blogging?
A: Cleaning my room, make up work, extracurricular stuff, using the Interwebs to NOT blog, writing, um...
Q: Why haven't you been blogging?
A: I've been sick, so I've had lots of work to make up, and extracurricular stuffs to do, and blogging is one of those things that I can kind of blow off... Sorry?
Q: Did you win the Doll Diaries giveaway?
A: Yes! Saige has been wearing the new outfit for two weeks or so, it looks great with her meet boots and we both love it, so everybody wins!
Q: Have you found your camera?
A: Sadly, no.
Q: What do your dolls have to say?
A: Matilda: She hasn't had time to let me blog in weeks! Hmp! Although she says she is looking for an Our Generation laptop for me...
Saige: It's been rearranged so I have like a half a dresser to myself! It's the one with a mirror! I love it!
No one else wanted to comment, so...
Q: Your wishlist changes so often, what do you want now?
A: At the moment, a mini Cheshire Cat Pullip, a mini Seine Pullip, a mini Aquarius Pullip, custom 12" Alice in Wonderland Disney doll, custom 12" 80's Ariel, Ellowynes...Um, I'll just stop now, before this gets too out of hand.
Q: What doll from you wishlist are you most likely to get next?
A: The mini Cheshire Cat Pullip, to go with my custom 12" Alice in Wonderland Disney doll. (I'll post on her and 80's Ariel later).
Q: Did you ever get a mini Lalaloopsy?
A: No, but I narrowed to down to two: Bea Spells A Lot and Specs Reads A Lot, or Feather Tell-A-Tale.
Q: Will there be more blogging?
A: Only time will tell.
Q: Please blog more...
A: That is not a question.
Q: Will Saige do a blog post?
A: Maybe... Lean in closer... *whispers* Yes, but I don't know when.
Q: Are you sick of the questions now?
A: Very!

To end this very, very boring post, I will post an old picture:
Never in a post, actually, but I like it!

Ok, I'm seriously done now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment