Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Matilda Monday #13

This week, not much has happened. The Blogger is still sick and stayed home again, which is tiring for us dolls, as we can't move about as much. Also, I am out of my original outfit and into a new one. The Blogger is not longer getting Marisol (see, I told you) but Saige has a new roommate, Bitsy. afheubxd! Hey! Saige, what are you doing? It's like she's trying to wrest me away from the-
Hi, it's Saige and I'm here to request-
What are you doing? This is Matilda Mondays, not Saige Mondays! Hey-
that I get a new roommate, stat. It's really weird to have to try not to step on-
GO AWAY, SAIGE!!!! THIS-
YOUR ROOMMATE, SO CAN BITSY MOVE OVER TO THE OTHER SHELF? PRETTY-
GO AWAY! NOW HOW DO I TURN THIS OFF? Ahh, that's better. Now, as I was saying-
please move over there? There's enough room. I've seen it. She could so-
The Blogger went to Goodwill, found absolutely nothing exciting, so-
fit over there! You put your Doremi figures over there, so Bitsy could-
she went to Wal-Mart and got a fuzzy owl hat that-
fit over there, you know she could. She doesn't take up that much room, she's absolutely minuscule-
she calls her compensation hat. You know, like as in-
she and her entire wardrobe could fit there-
compensation prize? Also, The Blogger-
although that's not much, as she only has one dress-
is only entering one photocontest, and you can find it over at Silence's blog-
but do you see the point? Please-
the link is HERE-
pretty please, move Bitsy?
and not the Doll Diaries one, maybe next month. Until next time, when it will hopefully be ALL Matilda!

No comments:

Post a Comment