Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Matilda Monday #11

Hello. I am currently not speaking to the blogger as she forgot let me do my post for two weeks. Also, she has been ebaying DHD, and I think one or two will be arriving here soon. I can't wait! Saige says she is also looking forward to Christmas when she won't be the new girl anymore.
The DHD are irritated because they have been taken over by the 'big dolls' as they call them and also they were left in her sisters room for about a week. They have mostly forgiven her for the room incident, though, because has begged forgiveness and gave the little girl (Chelsea, I think) a long-overdue new hair-do.
Note- there are no picture becuse the blogger has lost her camera! Sorry. Not my fault!
Until I write again,
Matilda

No comments:

Post a Comment