Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

I'm Being Distracted By Ellowynes

Today, I'm currently avoiding a necessary thing I must do by staring, longingly at pictures of Ellowynes. I really have two (ok, three), that I am drooling over from the Tonner website, and waiting to go on End of Edition Special. For my long and complex Ellowyne post, let's start with the dolls I would love to own...
ohmigod, isn't she pretty...
If I get her, I'd call her Lillith. Suits her, doesn't it, with that hair and those lips?
My sister would go berserk...
Let's see, with that pink hair, if I owned her, I'd call her Valentine, Val for short. 
She's so studious looking, but ready for a
daydream all at the same time...
If I had her, there's only one thing I could name her... Aude. 
Here is how I plan to acquire them: First, I will get Lillith (Soft Sigh) for Christmas. Than, soon after, Val (Woefully Romantic) will go on End of Edition. Soon after that, Aude (serious Intention) would go on End of Edition, and none of their other releases would speak to me a bit. (If only that were true...)

Now, ladies and gentleman, A (Brief) History of How I was Introduced to Ellowynes...
I read about them, saw them over at Doll Diaries for many moths and didn't care.  Than I bout Saige and went to F.A.O., and saw them in person, and thought, They're pretty. Maybe I should get one sometime... Than I went home and had to look at the Wilde Imagination website to identify a doll, and saw Aude. I tried to deny my attraction to Lillith, but alas, it was not to be. I really kind of liked Val, didnt plan on buying her until one day I was thinking about Aude and Lillith, and than my mind wandered to Val, and than I thought the killing blow: With her pink hair, if I had her,I'd name her Valentine.  Which, of course means I have to get her. Once I like and name a dollhouse doll, I need to own them. I cannot suppress my urge for that doll, it gets added to all dollhouse doll lists, and I want it. Same here, apparently... Sigh. 

I also want three other Ellowyne, but they are not yet on the market, as their creator, Robert Tonner, has not yet received my brain waves and made them yet. But more about that another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment