Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Matilda Monday #9

Hello. Last week, my owner got very sick and the computer was dead, so no post for me. I'll make up for it, though, today, by writing extra long. Venus Mcflytrap is her entry in the March Reader Photo Contest. The link is HERE. Hers is the one entitled Claddagh Queen. I hope she wins! I also wish everyone else luck too!

Anyway, normally, I have pictures, but this week, I don't because my owner has been very much too busy with earning extra money to buy Saige and so she has been earning extra money around the house. So, as I have been informed, she will be using more old pictures, less new ones.
Also, I have been looking at the Photo Contest and I saw another "me" doll in the green. She looks really pretty in that ball gown. I wonder if I look that nice.
Good-bye for now, Matilda

No comments:

Post a Comment