Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Matilda Monday #5




Hello, hello, hello! How are you? I am good. Bu there is one thing on my mind- I don't have a pet! Katherine shares Frogson and Cooper with Amy, who also has Spirit. The dollhouse dolls have three dogs, eight puppies, and a cat! All the Monster High dolls have a pet of thier own, so why can't I have one? I know this sounds rather whiny, but almost everyone has one but me. :(
Another thing- Katherine showed me how to make those... those... what are they called... smiley faces. I enjoy making them, but they seem a bit too modern for my taste. 
I also rode Spirit for the first time today. I was very nervous especially as Amy assured me, "It's ok, you'll do fine, but just be careful.  Spirit can sometimes get a little... spirited." But I did fine, and soon we were flying along like the wind.
It snowed over the week, and my owner had Friday off from school. I saw Blythe get to go out in the snow.  I know it is a sin to be jealous, but I am!
Good-bye...Maybe I'll be in a better mood next week.

ASK IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE MY PHOTOS. WHEN YOU DO, PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO MY BLOG. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.Ma


No comments:

Post a Comment