Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Matilda Monday #3

Hello, all! How was your week? My owner did not have school today, on account of it being Martin Luther King Jr. Day. I was unsure of what this was, so I looked it up on Google. Google is a wonderful thing! Anyway, here is what it said. Martin Luther King, Jr. was an American clergyman, activist, and leader in the African-American Civil Rights Movement. He is best known for his role in the advancement of civil rights using nonviolent civil disobedience.

Also, I learned there are two Emmas in the house. One is a doll house baby, and one is a Lego friend. My owner took advantage of the day off and watched the inauguration of President Barrack O'Bama. While doing this, she crafted dolls out of pipe cleaners, yarn, and fake flower petals. They are fairy dolls, the tinker bell kind, and my owner refers to them as. Fairys have certainly changed! But, back on topic. Their names are Peacock, Ren, Fern and Ce'Nedra. My owner will post pictures of them at some point.

Good-bye for now, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment