Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Matilda Monday #2

I'm sorry to all of you looking forward to it, but I have decided to do away with Writing Wednesday because of the lack of time I have on Wednesday.
Meeting Abbey

Hello, everyone. This week, I met Abbey, the newest Monster High doll in my owner's collection.  She is very cold, but seems nice. I also attended a festival where I was very much coveted by some of the people I met. I am still very new around here, especially compared to Suki, the Japanese Barbie doll of the world that the blogger here received when she was very young. But that's ok, because everyone here is very nice. And I'm not the only new girl; there's Abbey Bominable and Venus Mcflytrap, who are both Monster High. I am also very tall compared to the doll house dolls. Their babies fir in the palm of my hand. So when I walk around on the dresser, I have to be careful not to step on them.
Emma in my palm

Until next week, I remain, Matilda

ASK IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE MY PHOTOS. WHEN YOU DO, PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO MY BLOG. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment