Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Matilda Monday #1

Matilda looking at the guppies.
Hello. I am Matilda, a 16-inch A Girl For All Time doll. I was a Christmas present to the- what do you call a person who blogs on a blog- blogger here. I was a little, ok a lot, nervous about meeting my new owner. She unwrapped the box, and opened it. I was worried about not having any friends. But within minutes I had a home, a nickname, a family, and friends. My nickname is Tildy. You may call me that, I suppose. In another couple of minutes, I sat down to tea with my owner's sister's twins. They were very nice, although definitely younger than I was.

I suppose I should talk about other things other than Christmas  morning. Other things I have learned include:
The big black box in the parlor (they call it a living room) is a, not dangerous, b, not witchcraft, and c, there are no little people in the back of it. Also, stay away from the fish tank. While the fish may be lovely to look at, water is bad. And I have leaned that the dolls who look like what goes bump in the night are not scary at all; they are really quite nice.  I have also read a book about Isabel, the jewel of Castilla, and while I love life here, sometimes I long to be a princess like Isabel.

Well, I suppose I must go now. I have lots of reading to do, you see.

ASK IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE MY PHOTOS. WHEN YOU DO, PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO MY BLOG. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment